Our club prides itself on its development opportunities for riders of all ages and abilities.
Below is our normal schedule, please be aware that these are subject to change due to racing, weather and other commitments. The best place to check for updates is our Facebook page.
Tuesdays - Coaching with Nathan Glab
- 6:00pm - Intermediate & Younger Riders - 60mins - $15
- 7.10pm - Advanced - 60mins - $15
Pre-booked only. Contact Nathan directly to book in at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday - Gates / Clubbies
- All welcome - 6:00pm-7:30pm
Every Wednesday we all get together at the track for practice. The start gates will be operational and timing systems are on.
The canteen is also open for food, drinks and snacks to keep riders (and spectators) fuelled!
All riders and abilities are welcome and there are always people available to help newcomers.
Periodically we run clubby races instead of gates, these are great fun for all abilities and a great introduction to higher level racing without the pressure.
Saturday - Club Coaching with Connor & Emerald
Location will alternate weekly between Lilydale and Eastfield tracks. A great opportunity to learn to ride fast and safely and experience two very different local tracks. Open to all Lilydale & Eastfield club members.
- 8.30am - Mini Wheelers - 45mins - Free
- 9:00am - New to Pedals - 45mins - $10
- 9:00am - Ages 9 & Under including Sprockets - 45mins - $10
- 10:00am - Ages 9 & Under including Sprockets - 45mins - $10
- 10:00am - Ages 10 & Over, Beginner/Intermediate - 45mins - $10
- 11:00am - All Ages Intermediate/Advanced - 45mins - $10
- 11:00am - All Ages - Females Only with Emerald - 45mins - $10
Sunday Sessions - Gates
- All welcome - 2:00pm-4:00pm - ON HOLD OVER WINTER
Held on the third Sunday of the month, just like Wednesday gates but on a Sunday!